2100 Granville Towers Lane South CB #5100 | Chapel Hill, NC, 27514 | 919-962-8298 | email@example.com | https://www.uncpanhellenic.com/
Welcome to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Panhellenic Recruitment Registration! We are ecstatic you are interested in joining a Panhellenic Sorority.
Registration will take 15 minutes to complete. You will be creating a login to use (username and password), so please be sure to write down what you put! Once you are ready to complete your application, be sure to have the following prepared for your application:
· Personal Information
· High School Information
· College Information ( if you are transfer or upperclassmen student)
· Personality Questions (These questions, located at the end of the application, will help our recruitment team to get to know you and how to best support you throughout this process. These questions will not be released to the chapters.)
· UNC PID
· Personal Billing Information
· Letters of Recommendation (This is not required! If you do not have your letters ready, that is okay. You can send them directly to the chapters here.)
You must complete the registration process in one sitting and you will not be able to login later. Please note that there is a nonrefundable fee for registration:
· Registration opens May 15th and is $75.
· Late registration begins after August 15th. The price will go up to $85. The last day to register is August 27th.
This is a disclosure policy for the 2017 UNC Panhellenic Sorority Recruitment. By registering for Panhellenic Recruitment, you agree that you acknowledge the following terms:
· You agree to attend Recruitment Kick-Off (August 27th), each round of Recruitment (August 31st through September 5th), and Bid Day (September 6th), unless excused because of academic reasons.
· You agree that you understand that there is a financial obligation when being a member of a sorority.
· You agree that you understand that there are academic requirements to uphold when being a member of a sorority.
· You agree that you understand that there are time commitments when being a member of a sorority.
· You agree that you understand that joining a sorority means that you are prepared to commit part of your college experience and beyond to be a sorority woman.
· You agree that you understand that the Recruitment Fee you pay is nonrefundable.
· You agree that you understand the Recruitment Rules.
· You agree that you have not accepted a bid in the 2016-2017 academic year or were initiated into a Panhellenic Sorority.
You authorize that the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Office of Fraternity & Sorority Life and Community Involvement is allowed to release my application to the chapters.